Language Learning Strategies: What Every Teacher Should Know
Rebecca L. Oxford
|Create Date||فروردین 22, 1390|
|Last Updated||فروردین 10, 1396|
Based on current research, this text provides ESL/EFL and foreign language teachers with practical recommendations for developing their students’ second language learning strategies. Detailed suggestions for strategy use in each of the four language skills are included as well as case studies and models for setting up similar programs.
- Detailed suggestions for strategy use in each of the four language skills.
- Case studies and models for setting up programs.
- Chapter-ending activities for teachers and future teachers.
- Student exercises apply chapter concepts.
- Appendices include a strategy inventory for language learning.