درباره ادبیات نوشتن
Author: Judith Woolf
Writing About Literature
Writing about Literature combines detailed practical and scholarly advice with a sense of the scope and creative possibilities of literary criticism, empowering the student reader to make his or her own discoveries and experiments with language. In addition, it gives valuable guidance on adult language learning and translation skills for students of foreign literature.
This handy, accessible guide covers all aspects of the essay-writing process, including:
- preliminary reading and choosing and researching a topic
- referencing and presentation
- computer use
- style, structure, vocabulary, grammar and spelling
- the art and craft of writing
- scholarly and personal insights into the problems and pleasures of writing about literature.
Written in an entertaining and informative way and containing a wealth of practical advice and scholarly insights, this wise, witty and helpful book should be on every literature student’s bookshelf.